need booster prayers

jennythebugg

you may have noticed not so many posts from tobin lately,he has been in bed for a while now. last night when i got home from work , i ended up taking tobin to the hospital again he is very weak and now weighs 143 lbs. his blood pressure was 68 over 74 they are currently still running tests to see whats wrong .i have to take the children to school then go back up there ,i don't want to monopolize all your prayer time ,but just a little one for him, i will post an update later if idont pass out first, thank you again in advance.
God bless...jenny

bigarn

My prayers are with Tobin and yourself .... Stay strong and God bless both of you.
bigarn

scgator

Hey Jenny,
Prayers are a never-ending resource. They flow wherever needed. God bless you And Tobin.

mr. guitar

You're in my prayers!!!
The power of prayer is just so amazing!!! You can accomplish and gain/defeat any of the devil's works and anything else through prayer!
Tobin and Jenny....both of you will be in my prayers every night when I pray before I go to bed. Remember, do not be afraid of any of the devil's works. You can always defeat the devil through the blood of Jesus Christ! Keep your faith strong and never give up. The devil can say and do horrible things to you but never listen to him...he's a liar. Only listen to the words of Jesus Christ. He heals everyone!
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!!!!!

agent-x

I saw this quote and thought it was nice.
"When you pray for stregth, God does not give you strength, but the oportunity to be strong".
My thoughts are with you guys. I hope all is well.

jennythebugg

ok so when they got tobin onto the cancer ward and weighed him he was 136.6 not good . the oncologist dr. watkins said that they can't do any more chemo on him, at least for a while because the toxicity in his blood is too high and it would poison him .so they will probably take out his spleen in this hospital visit, more than likely tommorrow,possibly next week but he probably wont leave the hospital with all his parts this time. tobin is happy about it- he says that the sooner his 'blankety blank' spleen is gone the better off he will be . he also said to tell everyone hi and thank you for the prayers . and i wanted to say thank you to everyone who has been there for us through this even though we have never met i want you guys to know what a great source of inspiration and support you all have been and we love you...jenny

miaheatlvr

Originally Posted by jennythebugg
ok so when they got tobin onto the cancer ward and weighed him he was 136.6 not good . the oncologist dr. watkins said that they can't do any more chemo on him, at least for a while because the toxicity in his blood is too high and it would poison him .so they will probably take out his spleen in this hospital visit, more than likely tommorrow,possibly next week but he probably wont leave the hospital with all his parts this time. tobin is happy about it- he says that the sooner his 'blankety blank' spleen is gone the better off he will be . he also said to tell everyone hi and thank you for the prayers . and i wanted to say thank you to everyone who has been there for us through this even though we have never met i want you guys to know what a great source of inspiration and support you all have been and we love you...jenny
IM 230lbs, I wish there was someway to give him some of my fat.. No kidding.. It would help both of us. Tell him to stay strong

jennythebugg

well the surgeon met with tobin this morning and they will be removing his spleen and pancreatic tail on monday , the surgeon said' his spleen isnt the biggest he has seen but its definatly in the top ten' haha thats tobin always competing thank you for your prayers hope you are all doing well, i will post another update

monalisa

Ugh, cancer is SO ugly.
I'm facing the challenges of this evil disease as well with my little sheltie, Leo. He's my little buddy, my boy, my pal and my co-worker (he's gone to work with me since he was 6 weeks old). The array of emotions is startling...I'm still working on the anger thing.
My hopes, prayers, and wishes are with you and Tobin. Please keep us posted on his progress, or better yet, have Tobin keep us posted on his continued progress.
Best wishes,
Lisa

jennythebugg

ok i'm mad , it seems i got shorted on information. when i got to the hospital earlier the nurse stopped me on the way in and told me that he couldnt leave his room because he was listed in critical condition because of his counts and they have given him a pneumonia shot to keep him from getting it and they are giving him blood again . anyone that can tell me why they will be putting a tube from his nose to his stomach during the surgery and for a couple of weeks afterward i really need to know because we live in a differnt town than the hospital so i cant converse with the doc. as much as i would like thats about all i have for now...jenny

dina12

Jenny -
My heart goes out to you guys. My Dad JUST got out of the hospital for having his lung removed due to cancer. After his surgery - they inserted a tube down his nose into his tummy. This was because of an Ileus which is VERY common after surgery. The tube was used to remove blood and fluids from his stomach as well as nutrional support. The tube remained for 11 days.
I would call his doctor and ask - the doctor should answer any and all questions for you.
Best of luck and hang in there. I know first hand how hard this terrible disease is.