need calcium reactor

option720

your not going to get a response because you are asking for a link or number to a competitor. I would suggest you make one. type "DIY Calcium Reactor" into a search engine and you sould be good. Email me at option720@yahoo.com.

sonny

You will not find a calcium reactor for that price range. If you do, I suspect it will be junk. Calcium reactors generally start around $450 complete. Be careful when buying a reactor that you include the cost of the C02 system. The cheapest I've seen a Knop reactor is about $250, but that's without the C02 system. The CO2 system will be around $150 alone. That includes the valve system, but not the bottle. You can get the C02 bottle from a local welding supply. You can either rent them or buy the bottle. Refills cost about $15 or less. It will last a long time, probably 9 months or more depending on how much you bubble in. It is very expensive to set up a reactor, but very inexpensive to run it. You will not need to add calcium supplements or trace elements, plus the ph and alkalinity will be perfect.
Sonny