need cowfish pplleeaassee

ironchef205

i am looking for a scrawled cowfish if anyone can help me
i know thatpetplace.com sells them occasionally but they dont even order or stock them ever or so says the guy in the "fish room" also why are all the cool fish that i want always out of stock at most places and never seem to get restocked in the inventory does anyone have a website off the beaten path that does have a constant lack of inventory in the live stock department

jackri

That's not the point. People are still being pointed in the direction of competition. From a business standpoint I understand that. Do I go to other sites all the time still? Of course.
One thing you could do is see if your LFS could special order it in for you. It may take awhile to become available but I know my LFS would.

ironchef205

ok i gotcha and yea i tried the lfs thing and they had one it was like 9'' and i was like swwweeett and stood next to the tank so no one would get it until he came around i prepaid for it and said i had to go to the grocery store next door and asked him to keep it until i got out and when i came back it was done of course and he said it took him 9 months of ordering to get one but he always puts an order for one in but they almost never send one