Need frag in Kentucky

microman2k

actually...i live in TN..i am only 5 min from KY...go there almost everyday to shop, movies, etc....i'll be in lexington next week. its southeast kentucky...around baubroville/corbin..which part are you located

ukcats

I live in NKY, 5 min from Cincinnati, and have some mounted orange zoos, I also have 3-4 kinds of other zoos that are unmounted, GSP that are unmounted and an Orange Monti Cap frag that is unmounted. I will sell any of these for 5 bucks and you bring the baggy. lol
I also have an abundance of Grape Calerpula (sp?) that I'll sell for 5 bucks a bag as well.
Send me a PM if your interested.
I will not ship. I will not ship. I will not ship.
Thanks!

wfd1008

Originally Posted by jimosburg
another nky out here. Live in woodlawn, by newport 41071
what kinda tank you got?

wfd1008

you know what, i'm gonna laugh my tail off if i've ever seen any of you at one of the stores up here. where do y'all go in the nky area as far as lfs go?

jimosburg

got a 90 gallon corner. Few shops on colerain ave, monfort aquarium, wet pets. house of tropical fish on riverroad, pets n such in newport, and world of pets in florence

wfd1008

Originally Posted by jimosburg
got a 90 gallon corner. Few shops on colerain ave, monfort aquarium, wet pets. house of tropical fish on riverroad, pets n such in newport, and world of pets in florence
monfort, world of pets, and wet pets (a bit pricey, but good stock). pets n such? is that on mommoth? i try to stay away from the house. read lion crazz's 101 tips. it'll tell you why. ever go to planet pet in the port?

T

trey2

Alexandria here. Larry at World of Pets is def. one of the best around. Eric at Monfort real nice, too. I advertised breaking down a 150 a long time ago, but never did. Doing that now so if anyone interested in anything e-mail me at treynolds2@fuse.net or reply here and i'll give a list.

user3977

well since this is kinda looking like a local KY/TN post im in the Ft. Campbell area. i am just starting to get a 55g saltwater tank for the first time going. anyone close to me have some pointers and maybe give me a little help on what i am doing would be great. and um... what is a frag?

sigmachris

Originally Posted by trey2
Alexandria here. Larry at World of Pets is def. one of the best around. Eric at Monfort real nice, too. I advertised breaking down a 150 a long time ago, but never did. Doing that now so if anyone interested in anything e-mail me at treynolds2@fuse.net or reply here and i'll give a list.
You got mail Trey!

wfd1008

Originally Posted by user3977
well since this is kinda looking like a local KY/TN post im in the Ft. Campbell area. i am just starting to get a 55g saltwater tank for the first time going. anyone close to me have some pointers and maybe give me a little help on what i am doing would be great. and um... what is a frag?
the 101st.
good luck with your tank. is it going to be fish only of a reef? just post any questions.

wfd1008

Originally Posted by trey2
you wouldn't have any sun corals?