NEED HELP FAST...Anemone split??

effishient

"thats y u dont put more than 1 species of anemone in ur tank!"
Not that I don't believe you, but can you back up this statement with any other threads or resources?
I kept a condy and a pink-tipped anemone in the same 55 gal together and they never "fought" even when they did happen to "bump" into each other in the tank.

ryand

the anemone is still new to the tank right?? if so it is normal for it to move to odd places trying to find a place it liked mine moved about 15 times to were it wanted to be and after the 3rd time i decided to let it be because it kept moving unto the shade. chances are is he is going to find a tight wedge were a little light comes threw, make himself small, fit into the wedge, and then blossom out of it as if he were coming out of the rocks. pretty much just hiding his base
when h kept moving out of the lights it had me very worried but now he has found his home and is getting along awsomely with my clown fish

cowfishrule

Originally posted by ryand
the anemone is still new to the tank right?? if so it is normal for it to move to odd places trying to find a place it liked mine moved about 15 times to were it wanted to be and after the 3rd time i decided to let it be because it kept moving unto the shade. chances are is he is going to find a tight wedge were a little light comes threw, make himself small, fit into the wedge, and then blossom out of it as if he were coming out of the rocks. pretty much just hiding his base

this is what my bta did. moved out from the highest point in the thank to the lowest, wedged his foot into the rock and is just chillin like a flower blooming out of the rock. i have noticed with the feedings (just started last week) that he seems to be getting bigger. clownfish still has no idea he exists, though

myfishkids

:notsure: I have a 15"long tentacle,a rose,another long tentacle and two condis all in the same tank. I have never had a problem with any of them. They all seem to find their own spots and do just fine. I just wish I could get the big one to split!
He's outgrowing the tank!