Need help in Sacramento, CA!

archon210

I am looking for someone who lives in the Sacrmaneto, CA area to answer this question.
So I just moved to Natomas(north sac) from Elk Grove(south sac,) and I am very unfamiliar with the area. I spent about an hour and my GF spent about 2 hours looking online for a R/O Water dispensor location in North Sacramento. I know of a few in South Sacramento, but I do not want to have to drive that distance for water as I am sure there are more in the area. So my question is, can anyone supply me with the name of a company or location that dispenses R/O water in North Sac? Or, maybe if you are not from the area, tell me what I can do to find these place. Thanks!

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Why don't you make your own? Its cheaper and less hassle.
Did you check the yellow pages?

archon210

I am looking into getting a system to make my own, and yes i checked the yellow pages... I was searching for atleast an hour.

archon210

heh i know =) you can find anything on that site =) I am just trying to do some research right now to better understand the ro/di systems as i am very unfamiliar with them.

oceanists

hey I live in Folsom you could go to Albertsons , Bel Air , Raleys , WinCO , some Walmarts , Just about any grocery store , not hard to find a RO Water Dispenser