need help locating a fish

ironchef205

high i am wanting to purchase a (Acanthostracion quadricornis) scrawled cowfish...cant find anyone to get me one except for {EDIT LINK} and they arn't being very helpful so if anyone could help me out point in the right direction that would be great %%

9supratt4

Originally Posted by ironchef205
http:///forum/post/3163664
high i am wanting to purchase a (Acanthostracion quadricornis) scrawled cowfish...cant find anyone to get me one except for {EDIT LINK} and they arn't being very helpful so if anyone could help me out point in the right direction that would be great %%
Where are you located??

ironchef205

is that your personal beauty or is that one you are selling or know where it is being sold at or what dont leave me hanging

reelemin

i just let that guy go about 2 weeks ago.. a little to late and you could have had him..take a trip to florida and you can catch all you want..i had mine for about 6-8 months great looking fish there cool...he was about 4-5 inchs..

ironchef205

well do you think you might come across another one because i wouldn't have a problem sending you an adotion fee for it no matter what size it is or when just add me to your contacts because i have been looking for one for about 5 months now and haven't had any luck

reelemin

ya my 150 gal started leaking so i had to take it down so home he went...i might go diving in the next couple weeks i will let you know if i get one.. how big is your tank?
there a big one swimming around one of my lobster spots that has a romora on it its so funny.. but hes a little to big to take..i see him ever time i go out..i will keep my eyes open..

ironchef205

yea actually i have a 220 and 150 tall box shaped and a 75 show style a 40 long and a 40 tall he will be going in the 150 and hey if you find something unusual you can let me know