Need help on compatabilaty QUICK!

O

ogdog30

Well i dont think this is true but, can a cleaner shrimp, 2 moroon clowns, a perc., sixline and rainbow wrass, and pygmy angel fish live together?
NEED HELP BY TOMMOROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

saltynewbie

you will most likely encounter problems between the maroon clowns and the perc. are the maroon clowns a mated pair?

saltynewbie

Originally posted by ogdog30
:yes:

i guess thats a yes on them being a pair? if they are a pair, the only conflict i can see that you may have would be between the maroons and the perc. what size tank will they be in?

O

ogdog30

well i dont think a perc could live w/ a purple lobster could it?
Oh yeah im setting up my skimmer tomorrow in the 65 gal.

saltynewbie

i think that the rest of the fish you mentioned will be fine together in that size tank. im not really sure about the lobsters honestly... if i recall correctly, they get pretty large, but i have never kept one. anyone out there have experience with lobsters?

O

ogdog30

I'm so in trouble, my uncles having a tank crises and need to take his fish (oh yeah i also get 1000$ worth of stuff) i need a good combo. were talking saving fish's lives!!!!! o'm setting up a 5 gal nano 4 the lobster. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh

saltynewbie

do you have a fish store closeby? if so, most will take fish and give you store credit for them. if so, take the fish to them and set the tank up without having to worry about losing fish. then, after you have the tank set up, running, and stabilized, get some fish.

O

ogdog30

Are you SURE the wrasses will get along? :nervous:
Oh yeah im gunna use used water 4 the nano

saltynewbie

i cant guarantee it, but i dont think there should be a problem. have the rainbow wrasse and the shrimp been together the whole time? it seems like the wrasse would have made a snack out of the shrimp by now....
so do you have a fish store nearby??

O

ogdog30

yes i do have a fish store, any way i got the fish, LR and everything to day every things ok(to my surprise) Oh, i hooked up the skimmer too.
Thanks 4 the help!:happy: