need help w/ list

R

royalshrimp

i am setting up a 75 gallon aggressive tank and was wondering if you guys could help me with the fish list...
i want the following but know i cant get all of them so.....
snowflake eel
porcipine puffer
grouper of some sort
scorpion fish (i have him already)
trigger of some sort
the scorpion is still pretty small:)

technik

I've seen them all mixed together before. I like triggers so I'm biased towards them. Also I would think 2-3 of the fish listed once full grown would crowd the tank.

R

royalshrimp

so dould i do all of those and a marine betta??? that would be great if i could get all of the fish i want:jumping: :jumping:

technik

I have never kept an Eel so I do not know about that. But I have set up an aggressive tank with most of the ones in the list for a friend and they all did fine. Just make sure you get a good skimmer and feed each of them enough so they do not try to eat one another.

R

royalshrimp

so i can keep all of those in a 75???:jumping: :joy:

crikket

How about a Bursa Trigger or Rectangle Trigger.... and Snowflake eels are really neat to have, but will try jumping out, just have to have the tank covered :rolleyes:

knotsack

my huma huma is only an inch long, and hes got to be the most aggressive little fish ive ever owned, and triggers are supposed to be more docile at this age and size...so i could only imagine what him at a larger size will do...love that fish..

dragracer

See now I have a Huma Huma who is exeptionally docile. I got him before I found this site. I got him and a maroon clown. Both were very small. The Trigger has become very calm and does not mess with anyone in the tank. He only goes after my LMB when he gets too close to his "home" But he never gets nasty to him.........just lets him know he's too close. But on the other hand I have heard they do get mean. Who knows!

R

royalshrimp

well i hardly stuck to my list... i now have
1 spanish hog
1 diana hog
1 snowflake
1 scorpion (tripled in size)
1 schoolmaster lutjanis apodus