Need Help With 75gal???

rmleal

Hello. Here are my issues. I have a 75Gal RR tank. With rock and and fish. I got a hippo tang, 2 clown, butterfly, small damsel, and cleaner shrimp. I need water movement. I got an aqua clear 402 and a sieo 620. And need more flow. I also have an AquaC Urchin Pro skimmer and orbit 48" PC lights. I do not have a sump because I could not get a tank to fit because of stand and will not put one in now maybe later when I upgrade or downgrade. I also have 2 pumps laying around a MAG& and MAG9.5 and want to use them for flow cus the tank needs more current so he can be happier. Please help I do not have any sps or corals in tank now. Please help with flow and any other tips I appreciate every word. Thanks in advanced.

saltfan

Use both your MAGS that are just sitting around. Use them as Closed Loops. Meaning using pvc or just rubber tubing, attach a 1" intake to each and a 3/4" retruns for both, throw em in the tank and, you now have BIG TIME flow.
Evenly space them in the tank, you could split up both returns into 4, and you now have a great closed loop system.

saltfan

Originally Posted by rmleal
sounds good more feed back please and f possible links and images on ur ideas
Do a search on returns, there are plenty of them out there in the DIY forum.