need help with ideas?

vsny2k5

Hi guys,
I'm planning on starting a FOWLR tank in the garage, but I'm not quiet sure what size would be efficient for the type of fish that I want to keep in it.
first -
what kind of shark stays fairly small and swims around alot? (not nurseshark) Can anyone recommend a good link where I can check shark species that can be kept in captivity, but not... SeaWorld size aquariums.
are there any other threads that might be helpful; similar to my plan? i don't have search option since i'm not a member, and sometimes it's hard to track down THE exact thread that i'm looking for.
~ about how much cost would go into it?
what would be a good sized tank for a stock list of
1 or 2 triggers
1 or 2 sharks
4 to 7 monos
1 eel
1 lion
OR
stocking list consisted of
tangs,
angels,
butterflies
any input/ideas would be apprecieated

vsny2k5

Even for a bamboo shark tank?
I knew it had to be big, but I didn't know it had to be THAT big.

sweetdawn

why are you going to keep it in the garage you dont keep cars in there do you the fumes wouldnt be good for the tank

vsny2k5

when dealing with large sized aquariums, it's best to keep it in the garage..mostly for the support. i live in a 2 story house, and if i was to keep it in upperfloor, i wouldn't want to take the chance of the floor actually giving in. and in the basement, the water evaporates way too fast; also very damp making it bad for electornics; and no, no cars in the garage. we used it mainly for storage purposes