need help

bigjimintp

i know that this is the wrong place but this is also where the most people are , i had a website bookmarked on my computer but hard drive crashed and i lost it , they were in florida had an 813 phone # and they collected the fish and coral themself , had a lot of pictures, i know it sounds crazy but the price were very nice and i have looked all over and i just cant find it now.

lion_crazz

Well, even we knew what it was (which I do not), we are not allowed to post competitor's websites, as that is against Saltwaterfish.com's rules of posting. The way they say it, which makes a lot of sense, is if they are paying to allow this message board to operate, then the only website this message board should support and advertise would be saltwaterfish.com.

lion_crazz

I wasn't trying to be rude or anything, but since saltwaterfish does host this message board, I do not like to make them angry, and I would not want to see 20 people post 20 different online vendors on this post, getting themselves in trouble.

bigjimintp

i know what you are saying i have bought from here before , just the shipping kills you on the small stuff, and my local fs has high price on thier stock and they never want to sell the nice stuff they say it is for a show tank for the store , im always like amazed that they just put it out to tease us , arrrgh! but i love this website and if i have offended the gods they will delete my post , , sry