need lights

unbreakabl

i have a one hang on the back mh set up. It has a 150 watt 10k bulb in it. It probably needs to be replaced about christmas time or 1 to 2 months after christmas. Its really nice and you could put anemones in your tank with this ight. I am asking 140 for it and i will pay for shiping. E-mail me at Unbr3akab1e001@aol.com if you are interested in it. ill post some pics of it now.

unbreakabl

Questions are good and you dont sound like an idiot. Ok its just an mh fixture that clips on your tank. As seen in the photo. Tell me if you are interested thanks.

jdrex

Just FYI if you are wanting to go anemones you do need the good fancy lighting that corals need as well.

socko6774

Originally Posted by Unbreakabl
Questions are good and you dont sound like an idiot. Ok its just an mh fixture that clips on your tank. As seen in the photo. Tell me if you are interested thanks.

how much do the bulbs go for since they have to be replaced pretty soon

socko6774

Originally Posted by JDrex
Just FYI if you are wanting to go anemones you do need the good fancy lighting that corals need as well.

define " good fancy lighting ". do they have to be MH?

reeftank27

Well metal hallides would be best but t5 are very good as well. T5 put out way less heat. I have heard good things about them, but to me metal hallides are the way to go. You can put anything you want with metal hallides. Good deal on the clip on, and the bulb you can get on a well know site pretty cheap.

unbreakabl

Originally Posted by socko6774
define " good fancy lighting ". do they have to be MH?
Yes you can get them very cheap. Tell me if you are interestd please. Perfect shape i even cleaned everything for you before i shipped. That is if you are interested

socko6774

Originally Posted by Unbreakabl
Yes you can get them very cheap. Tell me if you are interestd please. Perfect shape i even cleaned everything for you before i shipped. That is if you are interested

what brand is that?

jdrex

No, You don't need MH, but either T5 or PC are good to have. Plus you can keep pretty much all corals but the SPS with this lighting. Even if you arnt interested in doing corals now, I'm sure you will want to keep something at some point in time.