Need Live Rock

gypsie32

I am looking for a good deal on live rock, I need about 75lbs and I don't want to pay the lfs price of $5 -$6 per lb..If anyone has a good deal let me know..I live in the Tampa, fl area..

djessem

Hey i just bought 50 lbs of premium fuji from this site and it was shipped directly to me for a total of 4/lb. The rock was WAY PREMIUM. one piece was 2 feet long and the coverage was quite good. Might wanna try looking at the add in this site. (Just a thought). Just about anywhere you may find person to person live rock selling, the buyer has to travel a lil anyway you turn it . The 4 bucks per lb was quite a decent deal after I saw the rock and it was as good as it was. See ya

erozfish

Hey, I live in the Orlando area (just south of Clermont on US 27). I have a 30 gal long tank that has been set up for a few years, but I'm looking to get something bigger. Problem is, I need the money right now, so I was looking to sell the tank and contents. I'm not sure exactly how much rock I have in there - at least 40 lbs. I'd say. Some of it is rock that I made myself, and all has a good amount of corraline algae on it. If you're interested I'm willing to sell for about $2/lb, or if you have a better offer. Let me know, and maybe we can work something out.

erozfish

Hey, I live in the Orlando area (just south of Clermont on US 27). I have a 30 gal long tank that has been set up for a few years, but I'm looking to get something bigger. Problem is, I need the money right now, so I was looking to sell the tank and contents. I'm not sure exactly how much rock I have in there - at least 40 lbs. I'd say. Some of it is rock that I made myself (and some is actually from a place in Tampa), and all has a good amount of corraline algae on it. If you're interested I'm willing to sell for about $2/lb, or if you have a better offer. Let me know, and maybe we can work something out.