Need more color

bcott

All of the fish that I have seem to be very close to each other as far as color goes. Right now, my fish are either yellow, orange, red, or a combination of these colors (except for the algae blenny). I wanted a fish that's darker in color like a blue or something like that. I already tried a coral beauty and I don't really feel like trying another one. I have a 46 gal tank so my options are limited. Thanks for the help!

A

azul1994

How about a sixline wrasse? Colorful fish, and very active.

bcott

Originally Posted by arod268
If you don't have angel yet why not a coral beauty
Because I already had one and I wanted to try something different.

bcott

Originally Posted by azul1994
How about a sixline wrasse? Colorful fish, and very active.
I was thinking about one but the problem I was having was that I already have a McCosker wrasse and I didn't want to take a chance with adding another wrasse.

sepulatian

What happened with your Coral Beauty? Please list the exact fish that you have. That will make it easier to list possibilities.

miaheatlvr

Originally Posted by sepulatian
What happened with your Coral Beauty? Please list the exact fish that you have. That will make it easier to list possibilities.
If he has already TRIE with a CB and doesnt want to try another one.. I think we can all figure out what happened to it. :0(

m0nk

Cherub Pygmy Angels are pretty cool, they're mostly blue and stay relatively small. It might nip at coral, like the coral beauty, but if you either don't have a lot or aren't worried about that then it should do well.

bcott

A list probably would have been helpful...
1 false perc
1 mccosker wrasse
1 algae blenny
The reason why I don't want to another coral beauty is because he started picking at some of my corals so I had to get rid of him.
Thanks again!

sepulatian

Originally Posted by bcott
A list probably would have been helpful...
1 false perc
1 mccosker wrasse
1 algae blenny
The reason why I don't want to another coral beauty is because he started picking at some of my corals so I had to get rid of him.
Thanks again!
What do you think of purple firefish? Neon gobies are quite small but a brilliant blue. Pearly jawfish are nice too. Just a few suggestions and all reef safe.