Need Opinion

stingrayjs

Currently contructin my 125 tall. I currently have 2 175 Mh mong's in the the canopy about 7 inches from the top of the tank with fan cooling. along with 2 vho atinics that I am thinking about swithcing to 10k, and have the 175 Mh 14-15k. Its hasn't been re-filled yet and im going to transport my 75 reef into it when its all ready. Would the 175's be ok in the tall? I have been thinking about getting another retro of 2 250's and putting them in there also. Or that will be over kill for what I keep? I dont really plain on keep any stonys or clams. But I am thinking about ketting a nice xena in the near future. IM more intrested in the low to medium light corals. Everything in my current tank is growing like weeds atm.
Currently in the 75: (about 400 watts over the tank. 1 150 hqi pendant, and some 96watt sun packs 10k and atinics)
many mushrooms, kenya tree, star polps, zoos, yumas, Rics, Neon green bta, red open brain, green moon brain(think), branching hammer.
Any suggestions or if someone has a 125 tall and could tell me a little about there experiance with it would be greatly appreciated. It was a steal for what I got it for. Canopy, stand, tanks is accrilic with only a few scraches that im buffing out, and is reef ready for $400. Hard to pass up! :jumping:

jessecnc

Aside from a 125 tall being harder to reach into, sounds like you'll be fine. If you ever want to move into LPS, SPS, or Clams, though, you'll probably want to go with the 250's.

stingrayjs

Yea I guess I could holf off for now, and if I decide to get some I can always get a retro and to a littel upgrade.