Need Plants for New Refugium!!!

physcoben

Hello I have a 90 gal reef w/ too much algae, aka, excess nutrients so i set up a refugium/sump, its 20 gal, and put 40lbs of premium live sand from saltwaterfish.com and now i need some nutrient absorbing plants. they are hard to come by in my area, and was hoping someone here could help me. i'm open to any suggestions or offers.
Thanks again guys,
Ben:D

bang guy

2 handfulls. I've not had a problem with Priority mail. If you want over night expect it to cost ya. ;)

seaguru

To all out there,
I have had a time ordering mangroves from various places, most either sent bad plants or were too expensive or would not respond much less send you any...
A'las',
Recently I stumbled across a post on some forum (forgot) that said to go to ---- and search for aquarium plants... well anyway here it is:
http://cgi.----.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2064193954
I mistakenly but happily ordered twice and got 20 plants in less than a week for around $36 shipping and all!!! And the plants were awesome, all with leaves and roots! (from Hawaii) The seller is for real... look at how many sales he has made...
Good luck, Joe.

I got some Mini Grape Caulerpa from Bang Guy and it arrived with no problems at all,he is a great guy to deal with and will answer all your questions...Have no Fear!!!:D

reefsoe

i just set up a refugium on my 75g... its a 15g tank with some southdown and some small LR chunks any suggestions?

macrosp

if you are located in southern california, I can help you out. I have feather caulerpa and racemosa. There is a picture of what I have in this forum.
-jon
riverside, ca