Need some advice on the Elegance Coral

What are the pros and cons of keeping one of these. I have seen one in a friends tank a while back before he moved and was wondering if they are hard to keep.
The research I have found seems to be widespread from easy to moderate to hard so I thought I would check here for some advice . Thanks

nicky1.8t

ok i have had one for some time now and i have had nothing but good luck with it knock on wood. i hear it best for them to be placed in the subtrate, and make sure they are standing up not laying down. i feed mine phytoplex and silver sides weekly. i think it is my favorite coral.

jonthefb

lately aquarists have been having hard times with these guys because they are being afflicted by a parasite in the wild....when one is harvested and then transported to teh us for retail, it weakens the coral, allowing th eparasite to get a stronger hold on the coral, and eventually leading to its demise! Sprung ahd a treatment for this parasite, and weve used it at the shop that i work at and found it to be highly effective, however when purchased and transported the corals still died!
i wouldnt chance it, but if you liek you can defintaley try!
good luck
jon