need some advice

zeroc0o0l

Cut the tree down in the middle of a "storm" act of GOD

As for the internet thing well I would have left him on there and watched /record EVERYTHING HE DID. You get to learn alot about people but looking at there internet traffic but to each there own. Sounds like a crappy deal either way hope the landlord takes care of that for you :

darthtang aw

My father in law had this problem once, He sat outside each evening with a rifle in his lap. Waited for his neighbor to do his "dump" then fired one in the air. Scared the heck out of the guy, my father in law made eye contact with the guy and stared him down and he never had the problem again.

saltn00b

darth , unfortunately discharging a firearm in the open is illegal and dangerous so its not an option.
jovial - that may be the case, but the fact is my tree is small and in no way can accumulate enough fronds over a month period to make a pile this big. he had to have gathered every frond from his back yard that he could, as those are the only palms in the area.

seasalt101

Originally Posted by saltn00b
darth , unfortunately discharging a firearm in the open is illegal and dangerous so its not an option.
jovial - that may be the case, but the fact is my tree is small and in no way can accumulate enough fronds over a month period to make a pile this big. he had to have gathered every frond from his back yard that he could, as those are the only palms in the area.
you can go to home depot and get a cheap security camera put it on the area in question and video it happening turn it into a civil case against him or if it is a crime press charges...tobin

jovial

Id video tape it like tobin said. Im thinking what he is doing is out of spite. As previously mentioned talk to him. If talking fails take him to court with the tape as proof.

digitydash

Yep get a video that illegal dumping
Also I have had to deal with tree over my fence droping crap in my yard.I went out their oneday with a chain saw and cut it down.She flew out the house what you doingto my tree.I told her if you can't keep your trees off my property I will.Their a reason why I don't have tree in my back yard and only royal palms no leaves in my pool
But only thing different I am not to lazy to carry my crap to the front to be picked up.

isistius

Originally Posted by digitydash
Yep get a video that illegal dumping
Also I have had to deal with tree over my fence droping crap in my yard.I went out their oneday with a chain saw and cut it down.She flew out the house what you doingto my tree.I told her if you can't keep your trees off my property I will.Their a reason why I don't have tree in my back yard and only royal palms no leaves in my pool
But only thing different I am not to lazy to carry my crap to the front to be picked up.
leave to the palm beachers