need some answers!!!

chris0799

ok i have a 29 gallon biocube with 2 clowns and a bby blue tang. what are the chances of some of the fry surviving? and also idk if my clown has eggs tho. it has an inflated stomach that is a pale yellowish color. its really fat. does it have eggs? and ive only had them for about 6 months. is that old enought for them to breed?

oceansidefish

If you are not ready for them to hatch then none.....Breeding clowns is actually a fairly involved process. You will have to have food for the new clowns and a tank to raise the fry in. There are several threads on this. Let's just say I am also going to ignore the tang issue on this one.

chris0799

Ohh the tang will be fine. I have a 100 gallon ima put him in. I just got him so I diane want to put him in the display tank yet. Not with all the big fish. So no need to worry.

anthropo

to be honest i don't think u'd notice if your clown had eggs or not. my maroon clowns lay eggs every month and i've never noticed her gettin fat. so you might be feeding too much or it is bloated. you can raise fry but unless your ready to devote a lot of money and time into raising the fry it's not worth it.