Need some creative minds!

Alright guys, I have been racking my brain and can't come up with anything super creative. I just finished cycling a 12 gallon eclipse, with 12 lbs. live rock and some clowns. I am thinking of using this tank as a little reef, or a fo with corals kind of thing. I am trying to come up with some little fish that would fit in my tank and are a little more entertaining than my two clowns. (I am kinda getting tired of the squiggling) Any ideas?!?!
~~Megan

rickt4du

A Royal Gramma looks good with clowns. Nice contrasting colors and you just might get one thats not too shy.
...rick

W

wrassefan

I've had a small carpet with 2 tomato clowns in a 10gal. for about a year. It was doing well but I was moving and they weren't mating. I had to breakdown the tank and traded it all to the lfs.

corky

royal gramma has great color but probably will not provide too much to watch as they tend to hide alot. neon dottyback is pretty active with interesting coloring.

Wow, thanks guys!!!! Zact, I have never heard of the cherubfish, so I definently will look into that. I was considering a firefish, but didn't know if they would add enough activity. Does anyone think that a full grown 6-line would be alright in a 12 gallon? I was thinking about it, but didn't know about the space restraint. I am not sure that I will be keeping the clowns, as the are the false percula's, and I love the little guys but was thinking about either getting marroon's, with an anemone they will actually use, or something totally different.
Thank you all for the responsive, and I would love to hear even more!!
~~Megan

Susan, thank you. I was just wondering about the six line because I have one in my 25 gallon with my flame angel, and thought that if it would work I could add the six line to the 12 and get something else for the 25. And I understand the limitation, like I said, I had clowns because I knew that they would work, but I am not enjoying them as much as I had thought, so I was trying to think creativly to find something great, but that would work in the space!

~~Megan