Need some help

flcandy

I sent a personal check to someone and this was for a CPR 90 overflow. The check cleared on the 4th and I got an email on the 7th asking me for the address. Well I have had no confirmation that it has been shipped or even will be. It has been 11 days now since this person said this would be shipped what should I do?
I have given them one last chance to re to me before I have something done but I dont want that hassle. Just want to know what I should do as I am worried about the item even being available and on its way.
Thanks

flcandy

It was someone from this site I have the email but I cant remember the person's id it was long ago now.

flcandy

The last email I got was on the 7th confirming the mailing address but nothing saying it was actually mailed and I have sent 3 emails asking about it and nothing.
His name is John and the email is 2speed@casscomm.com
I mean this is something I am really trying to be understanding about but I mean I got the skimmer before this and I paid for the CPR before the skimmer. Just dont get it.

mike7587

NOT MUCH TO DO...
YOU CAN CALL SALTWATERFISH.COM TELL THEM YOUR STORY TELL THEM THE EMAIL ADDRESS AND SEE IF THEY WONT HELP YOU FIND OUT WHAT HIS ID IS AS WELL AS RESOLVING THE PROBLEM... IF ALL FAILS CALL LOCAL POLICE I DONT THINK THEY WILL DO TO MUCH FOR YOU THO!
JUST MY 2 CENTS
SORRY TO HEAR THAT...

flcandy

I figured that much. But man I can get the $$$ back through my bank thank gawd. I will message them now then. Thanks .

flcandy

Any FDIC insured bank has to research and find the person if they can and They have a personal check to follow to this person so I should know soon. I am giving one more day and then I am going to talk to my bank.
53 btw they returned my $$$ after a shady site told me they had ringtones all you had to do was pay this much and then you can download all you want all year well there were no ringtones on there you had to upload your own and I used my CC with that.
You should always talk with your bank if you use a personal check or card for any type of payment they can get the $$$ back for you.

flcandy

JDT Outdoors 2speed@casscomm.com
This is the person I am talking about and I am only posting this as a warning. I am currently working on getting a response as I found the business phone number and now I am trying this as I know we all hate bad things to be said about you.
I sent this person my hard earned $$$ and received nothing.
I am trying to contact them still and will let you know as of Friday if they respond and then I will be taking action.

flcandy

I got the email not two seconds before I went to the bank to submit a complaint. Well it is scheduled to be delivered via DHL tomorrow so I will definitely let you know when I get it and all. I would not do any business with this person if I was you just as it has taken a month for him to ship it to me after the payment cleared.
Just beware of this person and watch your money. He also refused to do paypal transactions.
Thanks