Need some Live Sand to seed my 'fuge... can anyone help? - VA

peanut1181

Hi everyone,
I'm just starting a 15g nano with a 15g refugium and I need some good live sand to seed the 'fuge with. I'm in Harrisonburg, Virginia... about 45 minutes northwest of Charlottesville. If anyone is in the area, or would be kind enough to ziplock some and send it my way (i'll gladly pay shipping, of course ) I would truly appreciate it. Thank you. Oh, and if you have some live rock for sale in the Harrisonburg area then drop me a line... I am in dire need of that too! Shoot me an email at parkegm@jmu.edu if you can help me. Thanks!
Graydon

peanut1181

Still looking for a few cups of live sand to get me going... somebody out there must have a cup or two of good live sand they can spare?

justinx

Well . . . . I am not sure if you still need it, or are willing to wait, but I am moving at the end of august and will be tearing down my tank:( I have some great LS though, set up over a year. If you can tell me how to ship it, and are willing to pay for it then I'll send you some. But like i said, this is at the end of august