Need Some Zoa IDs

soviettaco

I got no hits in on my diary as to what these are so I figured I would try here.
This was sold to me as "Green Lanterns" is that what they are?

OK these are something I got a very long time ago, I was told they were "Fire & Ice" so I just want a confirmation I guess

Back to new things, These sort of look like Fire & Ice, but I am certain they are something else anyone know? Oh and the story behind these is pretty awesome. These are two different frags, but thy were sandwiched together with the disc with the most polyps hidden under the top rock with the least, I didn't know it and the guy selling them to me didn't know it either, I got the sandwich for $10 when I got home I realized it was two pieces loosely attached so I pulled them apart to find a whole crap ton of polyps!!! pretty awesome. So once again any ideas as to what they are? Maybe orange delights?

And the last frag I got was this, I know its a pretty bad pic I will try to get a better one, They look olive greenish with yellow splotches, anybody know what they are?

Thanks!

lil.guppy

I have green lanterns that look just like those. Yours are very nice.
Those could be fire and ice
The last ones look like some I jut got in a few days ago. There was no name on them but do they look like these?

soviettaco

Originally Posted by lil.guppy
http:///forum/post/3174017
I have green lanterns that look just like those. Yours are very nice.
Those could be fire and ice
The last ones look like some I jut got in a few days ago. There was no name on them but do they look like these?
Thanks lil. guppy! Well I'm glad that you could make the lantern confirmation, I still don't think the others are Fire & Ice though. F&I are all white the others have that orangeish ring around the mouth. And the Last ones they look just like that but your are a million times better looking haha. Mine are a really dull color.
Lol so I guess it now comes down to the other two types, so anyone know what those are?

lil.guppy

Its all about the lighting HAHA
FYI I lost all my color on my lanterns. They are brown now and only show a faint green when the lights are out and the moon light comes on. I think it was from them being too high in the tank. I had a cluster in the middle of my tank and when I moved it to the sand and kinda hidden from the light it started to do better.
Just keep an eye on it
Now looking at it they really really dont look like fire and ice. My fire and ice have blue with white but I dont see any blue on those. Could have gotten washed out.