Need Southdown in MI? find it here

hellspawn2

The HD on haggerty near maple has half a pallet left i just got back with 12 bags price is normal 6.99
Hellspawn2

blueface

Thanks Hellspawn2 I'll go tomorrow!!! What city is that?? How many bags do you think I'll need for my 55 @ 5" deep?

hellspawn2

Hey blueface I want to say that city is commerce but im not sure since im not real familar with it. I'm up in the Oxford area so a friend told me how to get there.:) If you know where haggerty and maple are at go there then take haggerty south it should be on your right hand side about 5 min from there. There is calculator somewhere to figure out how much u need. I have a 55g and a 90g and i bought about 600lbs to cover both tanks. It may be overkill but since they had it i bought it :) Call before you go out there they had about half a pallet left around 4:30pm when i left.
Hellspawn2

Leave 2 bags for me.... then again, its going to be a race after work anyways. Assuming that an unsuspecting housewife doesn't want to use that sand for (gasp in horror) a playground.
Good luck and thanks for the notice!
(/return to lurking)

blueface

Hellspawn2 thanks again!!! I got my supply today at lunch. I can't wait to convert my FO to a full scale reef. You just saved me a bunch of money that I can now spend on a metal halide!!

hellspawn2

No problem :) glad to have helped If anyone else goes out there check and see if they will be carrying it regularly? I ask the cashier and she said they just started carrying it this spring so hopefully this will be a full time thing. I'm kinda mad :mad: at the HD in Lake Orion the head of lawn & garden swore up and down that they cant order SD in this area and low and behold another store 1hr away has it go figure.
Hellspawn2