Need suggestions for a RO/DI Unit

dmanatee

Ok guys I have a question about RO/DI units and am looking for personal experiance here. Where are well is located up here in montana we dont get the best water pressure. So does anyone know of a 4 or five stager that can handle the low water pressure and still get some water out. looking for 50-90 gallons
any help would be lovely, because I am sick of driving into town to buy water."the roads are really bad this time of year!

geoj

Yep, you will want a system with an ERP-1000 or ERP-500 pump and a 90% auto shut off valve. They will make some noise as they fill the RO tank...

acrylic51

AirWaterIce Typhoon III with a booster pump should be all you'd need...Very good dependable unit, and they sell 2 different booster pumps depending on your needs, and they have adjustments on the solenoid as well so you can adjust it to your needs.....

acrylic51

Overpriced IMHO for what your getting.....You can get a base unit and add on all those fancy features cheaper than buying it already done....JMHO

dmanatee

well we decided on the COMPACT III (5) Stage R.O.D.I. Reefkeeper with DI Bypass byairwaterice and then the booster pump. but before we say ok what do you guys think

dmanatee

this is embarrassing
but the stand is built but we don't have the doors on so it looks kind sad. Didn't want to post pics of it yet. But I do love it. As it is we are planning on trying to finish it "finally this week. We are snowed in so there is not much else we can do...
oh that brings up another point. Make sure you have a back up generator if you live in the country.