Need Suggestions for fish for a 150 gallon reef

salth2o

hi!
I need some suggestions for fish in my 150 gallon tank. 200lbs live rock and various corals. (3) 250 Watt MH and (2) 96 watt PC atinic. I only use a protien skimmer w/ 6 1140 power heads. Tank has been set and running for 5 months.
Current occupents: 100 Snails, 25 micro blue hermits, 4 various brittle stars, 4 emerald crabs, 2 horsehoe crabs, 6 peppermint shrimp, 1 cleaner shrimp, 1 maderine green goby, & 1 yellow tang.
Looking for fish that aren't ick magnets! any suggestions appreciated??

grouperhead

id add some more shrimps. i think shrimp and crabs are the coolest part of a reef tank. id definatley get a couple more cleaner shrimp, and a couple of blood shrimp (with that size tank you could probably keep 3 or more) as for fish, you can keep just about anything youd like in there thats reef safe. what about a pygmy angel? other cool fish are grammas, pseudochromis, clowns, anthias(one of my favorites, especially if you get 3 or more so they can school), some wrasses (six line, eight line, etc). good luck with the new specimen and tell us what you get when you get it. bo