Need testers for beta of tank maintenance tracker software and log for desktop.

jyeldell

Hello fellow hobbyists. My organization is developing a desktop software app entitled as MY TANK TRACKER that allows users to easily log, enter, track and receive notifications on various aspects of their tank maintenance, parameters, water changes and inhabitants.
I am asking if some fellow hobbyists could test run the beta of the software ( its an enhanced automated excel file with macros) and report back with any comments or complaints.
The file can be downloaded free at:
http://store.payloadz.com/go?id=1700448
System requirements are 32 bit 2007 excel with macros enabled or 32 bit 2010 excel with macros enabled. Prior to opening the excel file you must make sure excel macros are enabled. The final software will be a stand alone app.
Thanks so much! We are taking all feedback and incorporating it into the final software. I really appreciate your help.

M

MorrisDavid

Goodness! That is an extraordinary accomplishment for them all since they all look legitimate and persevering. Consequently, they merit this gratefulness and students also gets the australianwriting for quick essay writing task to even I assess them for it. I trust they will continue doing extraordinary work like this ever in light of the fact that difficult work consistently pays off.