Need to sell entire package fast

c42480

Okay i need to be gone in 2 weeks for 6 months i need to sell this all in the next 3 days or im giving it to the lfs and they are giving me $600 credit.
I need $500 cash. There is 300lbs of live rock many corals Toadstool 2 frogspawn 13-18 heads each, devels hand softball size, mand zoos, ricordia platecoral 7", assorted leathers, and much more there is also a clam, clown tang, sailfin tang, convict tang, blue hippo tang, hawk fish, koran angle, spotted rabbit fish, 2 clowns, and a few others. i have a full clean up crew also in there. I need this gone so im hopeing some lucky hobbiest has the room for it all. This is all in a 178 gallon tank Only thing for sale is all living things in the tank. Sorry for all the bubbles brand new skimmer.
Chuck

c42480

unfortunatly i do not have time to split this up it all has to go at once. If it dose not i have to give it to the lfs for $600 in credit. Im located at 12302 Also i cant ship sorry to little time.
Chuck

c42480

I know this is a good deal but no one seems to want to jump on it. I just need it gone. Im about 3 to 3.5 hours from buffalo.
Chuck