need to sell our tank!!

pepsi

We have a 240 gallon tank and we need to sell it! we are asking for the best offer for the tank. we live in the northern part of the lower penninsula in michigan. We have no way to transport the tank but we need to sell it please please make an offer!!!!!!!!

pepsi

the tank comes with stand, sand, and wet/dry over flow filter. its six foot long 2.5 foot wide and 3 foot tall. i'm really interested in selling this tank will not refuse reasonable offer may consider a trade??

pepsi

sorry i dont have any pics i dont have a digital camara it is acrylic and i have no idea who made it or how to find out if you or any one else has any more questons plz ask

psh333

I live in TC Mich. are you near by? I might be interested in looking at it if possible or talking to you.

seeweed

i may be interested in your tank ....i live on long island but i am willing to find a way to get it here

seeweed

theres 2 important factors i need to know how much and i am checking into getting it here..but i am interested

pepsi

hi
the tank is acrlylic and the deal would include sand and black stand a wet dry filter the tank is set up as over flow.
alos i have to agressive fish in a toad fish and a large silver fish that i don,t know what it is

chandler4

Probably a look down. Sounds like a deal though, $700 for a 240 gallon acrylic WITH stand, sand, and filter??? Please, someone TAKE it before I have to get it freight shipped to my house, lol!!!