pepsi

do you think we could do the swap next weekend i have duty in
battle creek. so it would work good for me how bout you
need directions from you and problably help unloading
231-779-4754
thanks
mark

foxface402

you mean the weekend after labor day of the 11th and 12th? that would be fine can you tell me more about the tank and stand and wet and dry . like how old, glass or acrylic, brand ,condition,color of stand,any scratches,glass top for tank...etc. will have help to unload no problem there. you got any pics of the tank?
Josh

pepsi

stand is in ok condishion i bought it all use two years ago.
it is black in color. back of tank is also black has overlow built into corner large refuge tank with blue balls. tank is ackitic new had brand name two large rect. opening in middle. the is nothing wrong with tank pump it just i got married and wife and i want our own place dad gave me this tank he has his own
i would keep it but my own house is more important also selling afrian gray parrot and bull dog but no one has offered enoght money so we are both in school and need or could use laptop
for that.
if this does not anwers all question let me know and i will ask dad answers
thanks

pepsi

the weekend after labor day probly friday night because saturday ill be in battle creek and sunday ill have to head home so friday would be best if you look at the first page my number is on it plz call and well figure it out

C

chris420

still for sale taking trip to mich in a couple of weeks go blue

pepsi

foxface402
my number is 1.231.779.4754 plz call i havent heard from you in a while worried if you still want tank or not need to know soon thanks mark

pepsi

i have not heard from foxface so i guess my tank is still for sale or trade plz make an offer and keep to it