NEED to Sell

treybomb

Originally Posted by DevilDog01
Thats a gorgeous CB!!!! Too bad u won't ship...
yeah too bad
i would def. take him

popnfrresh

Originally Posted by connor
1 inch hippo tangs are 30.00 $ around here and your asking 25.00 thats to much for a used fish

A used fish as long as it is Healthy, eating and surviving is better than buying one from your lfs. That way you know it is surviving. BTW hippos less than 1" Have a bad survival record.

kimber

Did you get hit by Wilma? My tanks were out of power for four days, but everyone made it pretty much.
If you still have the tang, I might be interested. However, for the money I'd be wasting driving down to get it I wouldn't be interested in paying that much. If you simply need to give them a new home, take them back to the LFS and get store credit.
I wouldn't have bought two fish of such different sizes, that's just asking for a deathmatch.
Hope you have power, good luck!

vi3tb0i

Originally Posted by tgrove
i will take these if there are still avaible?
o they are you have an email?

vi3tb0i

Originally Posted by kimber
Did you get hit by Wilma? My tanks were out of power for four days, but everyone made it pretty much.
If you still have the tang, I might be interested. However, for the money I'd be wasting driving down to get it I wouldn't be interested in paying that much. If you simply need to give them a new home, take them back to the LFS and get store credit.
I wouldn't have bought two fish of such different sizes, that's just asking for a deathmatch.
Hope you have power, good luck!
i been have power on wednesday the tang and coral beauty are good as new so if your intrested contact me at vi3tb0i11@aol.com

vi3tb0i

Whoever buy this i will add this clownfish..It also need a home my other clownfish paired up and they are trying to kill this clown

devildog01

Originally Posted by vi3tb0i
Whoever buy this i will add this clownfish..It also need a home my other clownfish paired up and they are trying to kill this clown

I hate to say I told ya so, but I told ya so! I told you that would happen!

kimber

If I can find a way down to you this week, I'll take the clown off your hands. My female is looking for a mate. Could your parents bring you to a fish store to meet me or something? Where's the best place to meet?

vi3tb0i

O its not for free its for free when you Buy one of the two fishes that i need to SELL..If you want it seperate 10buks?

kimber

Well, frankly, if you're concerned with it being killed by your clownfish pair and I'm spending $20 in gas to come pick it up for the same price as one here...no thanks. I was under the impression that your fishes lives were in harm and you really needed to get rid of them before SOMEONE KILLED THEM.
Good luck...you're going to have to lose some money on them if you expect people to pick them up all the way down south. Once you're old enough to drive and understand gas prices, you'll realize my point.
Just save yourself the trouble, and everyone else, RETURN THEM to the local fish store you bought them from...get store credit and buy smaller, more compatiable fish. I'm serious. You're possibly putting your fish in danger of being beaten up or worse. It's probably most beneficial for you to try to get store credit for these fish than wait around for someone off the Internet to buy them when we could buy them for cheaper locally. Please make the right decision for the sake of these fish.

devildog01

Can't you just take it for store credit? Most LFS's will do that. If you are willing to ship, I would gladly take both off your hands. I have the 55 right now but will have a much larger tank in a year.

devildog01

Why cant u ship? Also, your LFS shouldnt think of it as a return, nor should you. Many times the LFS will take fish-doesnt even have to be bought from them, and they will give you store credit? Does your LFS not do that?

vi3tb0i

Originally Posted by DevilDog01
Why cant u ship? Also, your LFS shouldnt think of it as a return, nor should you. Many times the LFS will take fish-doesnt even have to be bought from them, and they will give you store credit? Does your LFS not do that?
IDK but they said you cant bring back livestock

devildog01

Hmm thats weird...I understand your not willing to ship. But if you were I would be willing to buy them both and pay for shipping-all expenses.