Need To Vent!

celacanthr

Ok, well, this seems kinda minor to most of yall, it is just driving absolutely insane!
My friend (friend A) had the great idea to start a debate club (small school, only one club, beta club :). well, he told me the idea first. I thought it was a wonderful idea, and I love to "discuss" (argue). So, i do most of the work, because friend A is busy alot. I get the teacher sponsor, and I try and get friend A's schedule, Counciler's and the teachers schedule, and try and coordinate a day that we can talk about it, etc. Well, I finally got a day, which was today after school. Well, my other friend (friend B) Just walks in, and sits down in the meeting. well, now he is suddenly a "founder". I am feeling something, either anger or envy. Not sure which, but it really really bothers me! I know I shouldn't be angry/envious, but I am! Is there anybody with insight on why I am?
thanx in advance!

happyvac

Well, obviously you feel that since that kid did nothing and is "equal" to you, it's unfair.
And I would be too.
^ don't see how that classifies as any type of "advice" XD

mr_bill

If he wasn't your friend then I would agree with how you feel. Since he is your friend you should be happy that something you did has made someone else feel good, espeacially since he is a friend. If your friend has any intelligence he would recognize how valuable of a friend you are and repay the favor someday.
Just my 2cents

celacanthr

I agree,that is how I should feel, but that isn't how I feel. :-(
Also, he hasn't repayed fro anything else I ahve helped him with, but i try and be generous about it. I try not to think about it, but when I do, I get either angry or jealous depending