Nemo!

I know u guys are probbally gettin sick of the nemo thing but i have some stories. I thought it was a great movie but its gone to far! I was visiting Stamford Conn. and I saw a very nice LFS. I walked in and they had amazing fish and reefs. I asked if they sold some true percs. He said this..."Ohh u mean Nemos." ya i guess" i said. "Ya we have Nemos" i asked"how much"? Drumrole....he said $120 a pair!!! Im sorry but thats seems a little much. At my Lfs I can get 1 for $19.99! I found this outrageous. But u no thats how thaey get money. Feel free to share your stories. Just felt like sharin...:rolleyes:

maybe it's a way to turn away customers until the hype is over, my lfs-- the only one, refuses to sell "nemos" to any band wagonneers
it may be a good thing that they're selling it for so much, they won't die now from a fad

gregvabch

i'm definetly disappointed in the "bandwagon" attention that movie has brought to the "nemo fish". one of the LFS' in my area that has been known for bad things actually had a 30 gal tank set up right at the door full of percs. not to mention the signs outside and inside stating that they "have nemo". it's sad to think of how many of those fish will ultimately die.

saltyj

My LFS put a sign in the window that said "now appearing Nemo June 22-June 30" they said it was a joke and told me that they are carefully screening all calls and inquiries about percs. I thought that was good of them. Altough they did sell me a skilter while I was there and I am hearing they suck.