Neon Dottyback!!!!!

dsgmm9

anyone else have one would like to see what another one looks like and what you feed yours thanks

oceanlover

Mine eats anything too. It is a somewhat aggressive fish so be sure you research its compatibility with the fish you currently have. Mine ate my beloved cleaner shrimp. Grrr. When I catch the sucka, he's gone from my tank.

dsgmm9

i have had mine for about 2 years and he does not bother anything i think you just have to control there diet keep them well fed and they wont bother anything lol dont blame the fish blame the keeper

stanlalee

cant really predict if a dottyback is going to eat cleaner shrimp or not. some wont and some will regardless of what you do. I had one but he never came out his den except to eat.

i have had the sunrise dotty back and the Neon dottyback and without question the neon dottyback is far more intertaining. with its quizical looks towards tank mates and eating everything its offered it happily swims around my 65gal without attacking my cleaner shrimp or coral banded shrimp. He truley is fun to watch. have some fun and get a few feeder gobies and watch the chase...