Neon Green Blasto Merleti Frags In Sw Ohio Sale/trade!!

F

fishwilly1

Hey Sigma, The Blasto's I Got Actually Came From A Frag Out Of A Tank With Just Pc's, I Have Two 175w Halides On A 120 With Them In It Now, But I Have Had Good Luck With The Blasto's In A 29 I Had Set Up Before With A 130w Current Compact On It, They Are A Hearty Coral And Very Easy To Spot Feed, With My Luck I Have Had With Them, They Are More Happy To Be Fed Right Than To Have A Huge Amount Of Light. Actually All Of Them In My 120 Are On The Bottom Qaurter Of The Tank Down To In The Sand Where They Do Great!!! Thanks!!

F

fishwilly1

Still Have Plenty Of Frags Left If Anyone Is Interested!!!!

joncat24

save me a frag or two...I will be putting up a 24 G nano in the next couple of weeks...
I cant stand not having a tank......LOL

kayak385

Originally Posted by FISHWILLY1
email sent kayak!!!!
I haven't received anything in my email. Maybe my spam filter got it. I can PM you my cell if thats ok?

F

fishwilly1

Sorry About not getting back with anyone, have been away from my computer for awhile!!! If anyone is still interested, there is a guy coming for the blasto's saturday, I may still have a couple left, not much, but I do have plenty of xenia left, and a nice chunck of star polyps, and a nice rock of yellow polyps, if interested just call my cell number from earlier in the post!!
thanks,
brian

zarro

Hey FISHWILLY1
Just wanted to let you no the Neon Green Blasto Merleti Frags
Got from you are doing great thanks for the trade.
Mark

F

fishwilly1

Awesome To Hear Mark, The Zoos Are Beautiful, Keep In Touch.
Brian.

kayak385

Thanks Brian for the Blasto!!! They are doing great! The trumpet is also doing well. I posted pics of the fu manchu so you gotta check that out!!