Never give up hope!

fuz_munky

because look at what i found today!

It's the Royal Gramma that i presumed dead after he didn't come out for two days after acclimating!
I was feeding my fish today and he popped out stole a bite and swam away. I danced around the whole house i was so happy!

fuz_munky

orange spotted lawnmower blennie, he's the one that died im gunna have my LFS order one a QT it for me. there are soooooo awesome

reefmate75

yeah royal grammas tend to hide while when first put in a new tank, mine hid for 2 weeks rarely comeing out, i didnt see mine at all for the first 3 days

Glad to hear it, mine hid for 2 days then I found it in 2 pieces. Emerald crab had the front and the snails were munching on the back.

J

jesses89

its been three weeks since i last saw my sixline wrasse.....
Should i give up hope??
dont know what could of happened to him.... but unlike a royal gramma... sixlines are always out and about looking for food.... i doubt i get a story like yours.... im going to wait a few more days... and start looking for a replacement... im thinking of a wrasse(reef safe) dont know if its going to be a sixline or not.. i might be looking for a diff kind this time...