Never Use Usps!

Originally Posted by Jimmy40741
http:///forum/post/2873834
familiar1985, check out USPS's website. They say "Guaranteed overnight delivery to most locations", that most locations is the catch.
But also they state "An Express Mail® Service Commitment guarantees a delivery date and time for your Express Mail service mailing. Just give us your origin and destination ZIP Code™, and the date the package will be shipped. We'll let you know where and when to ship your package and how soon it will be delivered (Next Day, Second Day, or Second Delivery Day, depending on the service commitment that was given at the time of acceptance). Guaranteed, or your money back." If I were you I'd check with the sender and see if he was guarenteed next day or not. You might be able to at least get your shipping charges back.
One more thing, they say "Insurance up to $100 included". If I were you I'd check with them what exactly is included in their insurance. I doubt they insure live goods, but then it's worth a shot.
If they promised the shipper that it would arrive the shipper can get a full refund, no questions asked. They do not insure live goods though. I don't know if they would have even shipped the package if they knew live goods were contained in it.