New 110 setup

clamp

OK here it is... I just put this 110 tall up in my basment living room. This is a tank "Upgrade". I cycled a new canister filter for 3 weeks on the 55 setup. Then we drained the 55, and erected the 110 with my old water and rock, and rock and water from my hospital tank. The only new addition is 30 gals of water and the sand. This picture is the first morning, even before i do any aquascaping. So far, no ich, everyone is eating, things look good. Even the 2 yellow tangs are getting along!
I will post an update when i finish the rock work later tonight!
Let me know what you think
Clamp

clamp

I want to see them too.. but for some reason, im having trouble posting the images.. lets try again....

clamp

Here is a link to an image taken the morning after the aquascaping (now that the dust has settled)
http://24.58.122.117/P1010257.JPG
let me know what you think
(pardon the streaks ont he glass.. I still havent gotten to cleaning it yet, but ill do that tonight)
Thanks

clamp

Ok ill give up the info on cost.
I bought the tank, stand, filter, slimmer, coral skeletons, and one of the light strips as a used deal at my buddies store for $500 even (i think thats cheap, but the tank wasnt ever cleaned and the stand was all black). My wife and I stripped and refinnished the stand.
The other light he (my buddy) lent to me 2 years ago when i set up my 55. This puts me at 3.1 watts/gallon (a little low, i need atleast 1 halide in the future)
The majority of the live rock (which i estimate to be around 80 lbs) i purchased over time and put in my 30, and 55 gallon tanks. When we got this one we decided to break both of those older salt tanks down, and put all the equipment, rock , and water into it. For those tanks i may have spent $400-$500 on the rock.But i dont have any real number, jsut a guess.
So I guess all together about a grand.
Clamp