New 170 Gallon Tank...Well, Kind of

lovethesea

wow, that is very nice. I love the waterfall and the lights. Great job. Looks like a ton of work. Post more pics with the fish soon. :)

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, that is nice. Those goldies will need some shade though. You going to plant some plants around the pond, or get some water plants?

firedad720

great looking pond. my 850 gallon pond keeps getting visited by snakes, and since you live in texas you may want to keep an eye out before you place your hand in your pond. my wife was cleaning out the pond and grabed hold of one
. needless to say she wasn't happy:D
rick

tervman

Very nice! Some day, I plan to have one of those. Right now, I don't know HOW I would keep the dogs from going fishing.
:happyfish :happyfish :happyfish

bradttu

Originally posted by Shels
That looks really nice, you did a great job. How long did it take?

Thanks! We had the liner in the ground in two days. The hard part was leveling it out and then making the waterfall. It was smooth sailing after those two things were done.
Firedad720 - I'd love to see photos of your pond!!
Tervman - My dog noticed it the first night and she really doesn't care about it now. She just looks at it and goes on about her business. I really thought that she'd be swimming with the fish.

firedad720

sorry it took so long, my dad passed away. so i've been busy. also i had to find someone with a dig. camera. sorry for rough look haven't had time to clean area.

chandler04

I really really want a pond, but it aint my decision being this aint my house, lol. And putting over the 120 gallon deal is hard enough. Cant WAIT to get my own house, itll be water heaven, lol.