New 178 gallon Oceanic tank

c42480

I want to see if there is any intrest in this tank. I will run this for a week and if no bites it will store the stuff. I have a brand new 178 gallon Oceanic tank Its 5' X 2' X 29". It has 2 over flows and the back glass is black glass all the way through. The front glass is the really Clear starfire glass. This tank has never had water in it it cost me $1200. The stand was hand built as the oceanic stand and canopy are $1500 for the pair as to the $500 i spent. The stand has 16 outlets in it with gfci on them. There is a 40 gallon breeded in the stand $100 with a brand new Turboflotor multi skimmer and pump $269. The tank has 250lbs of sand ($200) in it and 140lbs of base rock ($220) i will also include a brand new 160 gallon batch of salt ($45). I have a Quiet one return pump ($60) that goes with the setup also. I have all the pipes for the return and drain for the tank also ($75).
Thats about $2700 in brand new stuff. Im asking $1700 obo i would like it all to go at once. If i am to part out the tank and stand must go first. Im loacated in Ny my zipcode is 12302. sorry about the pictures they are taken with my phone
Chuck

c42480

Every thing is brand new. It was all bought in the last two months. Nothing has been used yet just set up nothing has touchted water.
Chuck.

c42480

I do not have the lighting yet i have a brand new 8 bulb t5 set up on order with moon lights. When i recive that i would like $300 for that they cost me $500. The t5 are a retro kit with reflectors on each bulb.
Chuck

c42480

I can not sell anything untill at least the tank is gone sorry. If i do not sell the tank i will keep it all and set it up.
Chuck

horsin1963

Chuck I wished I had room for another large tank, I have a 220 and a 265 right now... your giving it away.. I have some friends that are in the hobby but not on the boards I'll let them know what you have.. Good luck. Brian

c42480

Brian Thank you very much. I do no really want to sell this but i need money for school. I figure that i will be able to get a larger one later down the road and this is my excuse for selling this.
Chuck

nwdyr

WOW... I can never find these deals close to me
If you were in the Chicago area I would jump on this deal!!!!

c42480

nwdyr If you are really intrested i may be driving out that way around July fourth. Pm me it intrested.
Chuck

c42480

If no one wants this tank im going to set it up sunday and it will no longer be for sale so it there is any more intrest in the tank let me know.
Chuck