New 2 Aggressive Side, Need a Little Help (:

crashbandicoot

Originally Posted by ccampbell57
http:///forum/post/2525827
Tang wise I was thinking of a couple of purple tangs or a kole tang maybe
No luck on that black tang ? I was hoping you would been the first one to jump on it but at that kinda deal I wasn't holding my breath .

ccampbell57

I know!! I was bummed. THere was one guy in front of me that took him. I was really bummed, but I will get one later...
He went to a good 240 reef though...so I was happy

kjr_trig

300C, welcome to the boards....I too am "ridnNa300C", at least when my wife lets me drive her car

Hopefully by now you can tell whom you are receiving good advice from....Most people on this site have the goal of reproducing a small piece of the Ocean and having the fish live together in semi-harmony for many years.....Some don't.
CCampbell's list from much earlier is a good one
And if you feel like buying a Clarion Angel, Campbell or I would gladly accept an early x-mas present once your reptile starts getting too big.

ridnna300c

kjr_trig- Uh ooooo i see you ridn in 300c
. Yeah i know whos messing around and whos not. To easy not to figure out. Yeah i LOVE Ccampbell list and welling to stick with it too. Just that goldtail eel is a little out of reach but i can so make that money in a week so I gotta get one in my tank.
Sure I dont mind, KJR or Ccamp can have it right now. I want the 300 gallon its in loll. I would be skubadiving in there with whatever eel or fish I would have in it loll

R

regina13

I just want to throw this idea out there.
What do you guys think of the Chainlink Moray? The are cheaper than the goldentail, but still beautiful. I don't really know the size difference. Thats is why I am asking.

kjr_trig

Originally Posted by RidnNa300C
http:///forum/post/2525969
kjr_trig- Uh ooooo i see you ridn in 300c
. :
BTW we already have the "Dub City/Bentley" Grill, I am trying to get her to ok putting 22's on it, the 300C is one of only a few cars that actually look good with wheels that big IMO.

Regina!!! You put my Sunset Wrasse as your avatar....NICE!!!
Oh, and I think the Snowflake is so much cooler looking than a Chainlink, also just as hardy and just as inexpensive, same size and aggression, why would anyone ever get a CLE instead of a SFE?

ridnna300c

I just red up on the chainlink morah and they get up to 30 inches and feed mostly on crabs and regina you are right they are very beautiful. Never heard of a chainlink eel but they look awesome

dischirm

With Anglers (frogfish) it really depends on the size of the fish. Small fish give small amounts every couple days and as they get bigger, then more food but less often!
It is really a personal judgement call, but do not go "Wow this fish just ate 15 silversides, look at its belly bulge" (yes they can and yes they will!)
Just feed them like you would feed yourself. an appropriate amount but not everyday. (ok, YOU should eat everyday LOL) At most every third day when they are small.
Good luck, You have some great people on this board who will give you great advice.
Use your head and think about what you are doing and ask questions is the best advice I can give you!
Oh Yeah, Do not overfeed your eel either. They can be real pigs and will just keep eating and eating! (like lionfish!)

ridnna300c

kjr_trig- That's one reason why i told my parents to get me the chryster
300c Hemi instead of a bmw or a benz. Yeah they are nice cars but there no way i could turn down something I could totaly dub out. So far I have the blacked out tailights, 2 12" sub pioneers in the back ( 1000 watts each ) and a pioneer amp ( 2000 wats), Got the Grill, The Hids and the bottom 2 grills to match the main big grill. I still need 22" rims, Lambo doors, White neons underneath, body kit, lowered 2 inches, and borla exhaust kit and im pretty much will be done with the outside. Cant waittttttt!!!
So the SFE is the same size as the CLE?? The CLE looks soo much bigger in a pic

ridnna300c

Crashbandicoot- A dragon Morah, man would I love one of them. There teeth are razor sharp and I bet anything they are real fun to watch while they eat. Arnt those like 1000? That's crazy if they are but beautiful beautiful eels.

R

regina13

Originally Posted by kjr_trig
http:///forum/post/2525997
Regina!!! You put my Sunset Wrasse as your avatar....NICE!!!

I had never herd of them until I saw yours. I have just kind of liked them since I saw youes. I had gotten tired of the blueface pic and the sunset was awsome so I felt it fitting.

RidnNa300C:
If there is one thing I hope to have you learn in these forums is to get MULTIPLE MULTIPLE MULTIPLE MULTIPLE opinions of what people think of an idea.
I was reading a lot of this thread and then after the surplus of incredulous comments from the "slack" guy (I forgot his name lol) I stopped reading and just went to the end.
There are many people on this thread who can turn your SW hobby from impossible to, ...hard. In all seriousness though, listen to the majority of people on here and you will be pointed in the correct position.
My Tesselata was about 7 inches when I first got him in his species only 75 gallon. He is now about 3+feet long and in a 125 species only, which he will outgrow in about another year. He is, I think the most beautiful eel there is. The only thing I would like better I think is the dragon moray, and even then, IMHO he's not worth 1000 dollars.
As far as the frogfish goes...Like campbell said they don't really require a lot of space but... more never hurts :p. The bigger the tank hes in the less you will ever see him. I rarely see mine at all because of all the LR he hides in.
Korbin

crashbandicoot

Originally Posted by RidnNa300C
http:///forum/post/2526032
Crashbandicoot- A dragon Morah, man would I love one of them. There teeth are razor sharp and I bet anything they are real fun to watch while they eat. Arnt those like 1000? That's crazy if they are but beautiful beautiful eels.
Depending on if you go with a mexican a brazilian or japanese they can run from 200 - 1000 . I saw a nice mexican locally that was about 18" going for 199. While not as beautiful as a japanese it was still very breath taking eel .