New 20 gal long w/ pics

demartini

lol I had a HUGE bristle worm in my tank it was about 10 inches long ... one day I took out my filter floss and it was squirming on the filter floss! I was so happy to throw him away! haha stupid bristle worm!
I hope Bob likes his home! lol

sdwarrior

thats a good sized worm lol I dont really mind him tho its actually really interesting to watch but take note, I was relaxing last night with my little flashlight looking into my tank and I see the worm pop out and I jump up and wake my fiance and she smacks me upside my head (she is pre med at ucla I shouln't of waken her lol specially with midterms) so the lesson is dont wake anyone up while looking for worms in the middle of the night. lol

sdwarrior

Originally Posted by keith1569
wow dude thats an awsome tank..i hope to get mine lookin like that some day
thanks for the comment do you have any pics of your current set up?

sdwarrior

here is two new pics I got rid of the halimeda and piced up two sps frags
one is a very bright green acro and a beautiful monti cap and i got a small frogspawn branch
new FTS moved a couple of things

here is closeup on the monti and acro (bad pics lol)

FYI spent 40$ on all three

keith1569

nice bro..no currently i do not have a sw setup..only a fw at the moment..savin some cash first to get everything setup properly

sdwarrior

just picked up an elephant ear mushroom and two more frags ill post pics tomorrow, and keith do you live in so cal if so I can prob help you out.

b0bby1

hey are u going to add any fish soon?
and wut would be the cheapest reliable lights for a 20 gallon long, MH or T5?

sdwarrior

Originally Posted by b0bby1
hey are u going to add any fish soon?
and wut would be the cheapest reliable lights for a 20 gallon long, MH or T5?

as far as fish I put in my request today I am gonna see if I can get the possum wrasse and also I am haveing my boss check how much she can pick up a mistery wrasse for (just out of curiosity :) ). Oh and I changes some stuff so I'll post sum pics tomorrow

feathers212

Great tank! I'm a huge fan of aquascaping and you've done a great job. Lot's of caves and hiding spots!
As for the crocea, my favorite as well!! Now I just need to get the tank/lights/space, etc. for one of my own. Can't wait!
More pictures of yours would be great!

sdwarrior

Originally Posted by b0bby1
sdwarrior, got those new pics yet? do u have anypicks of ur purple lobster by the way?

I'll try to get some pics of the lobster he is real skiddish. as far as pics ill take some now ok lol.

sdwarrior

Originally Posted by feathers212
Great tank! I'm a huge fan of aquascaping and you've done a great job. Lot's of caves and hiding spots!
As for the crocea, my favorite as well!! Now I just need to get the tank/lights/space, etc. for one of my own. Can't wait!
More pictures of yours would be great!
thanks for the comment when you get that going I'd love to see some pics
-SD

sdwarrior

here is my new FTS I will post some individual coral pics tomorrow but as you can see I moved and added a new sps piece to the top and also on the right side next to the clam is a nice bullseye mushroom next to a nice giant mushroom coral enjoy! Btw check back tomorrow also I'll post some after 9pm so cal time.

-SD

sdwarrior

he is about 2 1/2 inches and from what i've seen he is not too agressive he just defends his "hole" very cool little guys and great part of my overall clean up crew I give him a silverside head once a week and whatever I feed the corals like the cyclopes eeze or whatever its called.