New 2007 JBJ 28 Gallon Specs - comments?

vsandme

they are different dimensions right? id get the one suitable to your needs, like if the tank is tall and narrow would be perfect to stack high, or short and wide like the biocube is good for stacking out....if you do liverock of course, i think they are all decent tanks, i have a 24gal Odysea, its tall, and good looking IMO

i have to make the exact same decision by spring. Im shooting for a reef. The aquapod is alot cheaper- i can find it as low as $170. but i would like a larger size such as a 29 or the new 28. I don't know! spindoctor, tell me once you have made your decision, maybe ill get the one you're getting. we could compare once theyre mature! it would be fun!

spindoctor

Yes, I am also trying to get near the 28-30 gal range. JBJ's has advised that the new 28 will be available beginning sometime in march, but the price.....ouch. The current suggested MSRP is a nickel short of 5 bills..... Hopefully it will actually retail for less?
What I'd like to know is whether the "WaveMaker" is a gimmick or do people here think that it is a viable component?

S

sand125

i have a jbj24gal....i think i will go with the jbj28gal when its like 250$