new 210g setup

hey whats up guys
i recently purchased a 210g setup. it's completely empty now but i'm planning on doing FO with LS.
i was just wondering if anyone else out there has a setup similar to my plan, if so - what kind of filteration are you using? what kind of fish do you have in it? i basically want to know how someone would set this up if they were to start it.
edit -
sorry, also. how long would it take to cycle a saltwater tank for a fishonly tank?

I have a similar setup, except 125 gallons. For filtration, I would reccomend you get a good sump, with plenty of bio balls, and a good skimmer. I would also reccomend a cansiter filter such as a magnum, with a UV sterilizer (sterilizer if you plan on having large messy fish). A couple of powerheads, and some LR should do it. Just basic flourecent 50/50 bulbs are fine. Even standard flourecents are fine.
As for fish, you could do just about anything. If it were my setup I would add a nice moray, a miniata grouper or a harlequin tust, a lunare wrasse and either a trigger or a lion. Just research aggressive fish, and get the ones you like.

wouldn't the LR take up too much space preventing me from adding more fish? I know it will help greatly in the ecosystem inside the tank but the whole issue of LR price kinda makes me want to stay away from it.