blue cromis
domino damsel
striped damsel
perlucular clown
and the lsf was not sure what is was
but they said it might be some type of cardinal
it is clear with a red tint to it and has 3 black lines
then i have 3 hermits and a few snails that came off the rock
and this thing that looks kinda like a slug i dont really know what it is just kinda eats the alge and stuff off the glass it doesnt have a shell or looks like it doesnt it is a tan/brown color and has black dots????
it has also been spreading eggs making the fish go nuts it has done this twice now that i know of
tell me what will help this is my first tank and i am in a dorm room
i would like to do a reef but i will have to move everything back home once shcool is done wich is 20mins away
let me know
also i am going home for xmas and i think the dorm will be closed what do i do?

justchillin

well if you want to go reef your gonna have to upgrade you lights which can get pricey...as far as you leaving for christmas if you can't get in to the dorm then that could be a problem...i know there are automatic feeders but i don't think they'll go for weeks...can you move it back home???

road8518

could but that would be hard i dont know i will have to look into it what about filtration and the rest of the stuff i am going to need this is my 1st saltwater tank.....my last tank was a fresh water and i burned down the house so my rents r kinda ify but that is cause we were using like 20 yr old equiptment i think and body got any ways to prove that?