New 55g. Pic's

cannonman

:scared: nice looking tank! but you might have too much stuff in there... how old is it? What's your stock list?

momitts

Thanks! the tank is just about 1 year old, My stock is:
2 clowns
yellow tang
hippo tang
valentine puffer
flame hawk
strawberry psudocromis
bi color blenny
2 mollies (feeder fish)
dusky jawfish
purple urchin
and various crabs and snails

momitts

Thanks, the big rock is actually a piece of sandstone I found locally, it's worked really well. I'm looking into a 130G.

momitts

Originally Posted by TriGa22
Also. Do you feed your tang any algea sheets. It looks to me that he is a little pale.
Yes, I give them one strip a week, do you recommend more?

30-xtra high

don't feed freshwater fish :mad: , they are high in fat, and nothing else. your fish will be full, and not have any nutrients, and die at an earlier age.

momitts

Originally Posted by 30-xtra high
don't feed freshwater fish :mad: , they are high in fat, and nothing else. your fish will be full, and not have any nutrients, and die at an earlier age.
The mollies only have babies about once a month, its just a little treat. I feed them a variety of different foods.

momitts

Originally Posted by 30-xtra high
The mollie only has babies about once a month, its just a little treat. I feed them a variety of different foods.