New 55Gl Pics

reeffreak9

Hi, I just added some more lr! I spent forever getting it just right. So, I took some pics! Let me know what you think. 1st pic middle, 2nd left, 3rd right. Enjoy! ***)

reeffreak9

Thanks nudilove!
I 'm just adding a couple more pics. They are some of my favorites!
Fuzzy dwarf lion, sea urchin & brittle star, cbs & sea cucumber.

bluetanger

If they even go near the condy's let alone touch them u can bill me a 1,000,000,000! I would return all those anemones and get store credit for a carpet, long tentacle anemone, bubble tip, bubble anemone-and just look around and ask your lfs-they should know-but then again if they told u a clown would take a condy-their license should be revoked!

reeffreak9

Originally Posted by bluetanger
If they even go near the condy's let alone touch them u can bill me a 1,000,000,000! I would return all those anemones and get store credit for a carpet, long tentacle anemone, bubble tip, bubble anemone-and just look around and ask your lfs-they should know-but then again if they told u a clown would take a condy-their license should be revoked!
Thanks, I'll have to try another... I like the carpet. :thinking:

zanski

Dont listen to them. If your clowns are tank raised, most perc. clowns are there is a 99% chance they wont host anything. Ask any PROFESSIONAL not talking about a 19 year old at a fish/dog/cat, store lol :hilarious .Ive had 2 perc clowns and a carpet and BTA for 1 year and and 4 mos. they wouldnt know what the anemone was if it hit the in the face!