NEW 75G setup

b volitans

I just finished cycling a 75G tank and am ready to add fish. Here is what I'm hoping to put in
1 Volitans Lion
1 Snowflake Moray
1 Golden(masked) Butterfly
and Also a Yellow Tang and a Purple tang that have been growing up together in a 55G. They are like brothers; they stay really close together like they are a couple. They aren't territorial towards each other at all. Anyway, would this fish setup be to crowded or just right? :)

bingo

Well, with the lion and the eel, you won't be able to every keep anything too small. I agree you might be pushing it a little in the long run. I know a lot of people do it, but my eel eventually got too aggressive and starved off my lion when they were together. You might want to drop one of the fish on your list for a 75.

von_rahvin

I am thinking about putting close to the same species of fish that you mentined in a 190 gal tank. Lions really need their space. Pretty much every fish that you mentioned reall likes to have their own personal space. YOu can do the tank you want but it really needs to be a bigger tank.

b volitans

What if I just put in 1 tang, Volitans Lion, forget the Eel, and put in a Golden. I HAVE TO HAVE A VOLITANS!!! That is obviously my favorite fish afterall, it is my screen name. I also am quite fond of the Masked Butterflyfish. So if anyone can give me some kind of fish configuartion that will work with these 2 fish I'm defintley open for suggestions. Like I said, I'm not really Set on any fish EXCEPT the Volitans and the Golden. If worst comes to Worst, I'll give my tangs to my Father's 92G reef Only with NO fish.(He's a Coral/Invert Freak!)

b volitans

I guess I'll save The Lionfish for a Bigger Tank.. :( I guess its the best for me, Thanks for the info... I've decided to Put a Golden BF,
My Purple Tang, and maybe some smaller fish from the Red Sea or maybe even a flame angel.