New 80G tank

addicted2

BEAUTIFUL tank! BEAUTIFUL colours! I wish I had a liitle more "knack" at placing my corals...I just don't seem to "get it"..anyway..nice job you've done!

B

bonita69

In one of your first few Update pics I saw you have a green carpet in there, now I do't see it?? Did it pass or did you sell him? Any way I don't see him, because I was going to suggest he would not be good for your set up he will kill most of what was around him. I own one love him but I know what he is could do.

xiaochew

Originally Posted by L.I. GEO
I love the atlantic blue tang!! Did it adapt well with your other tangs?
hi so far so good . even they are living with my new sohal

xiaochew

Originally Posted by Lecithin
woah, theres a lot of action in there! Great tank!

Originally Posted by addicted2

BEAUTIFUL tank! BEAUTIFUL colours! I wish I had a liitle more "knack" at placing my corals...I just don't seem to "get it"..anyway..nice job you've done!
thanks
trying to do better
will try to get a fts for the lastest update

xiaochew

Originally Posted by bonita69
In one of your first few Update pics I saw you have a green carpet in there, now I do't see it?? Did it pass or did you sell him? Any way I don't see him, because I was going to suggest he would not be good for your set up he will kill most of what was around him. I own one love him but I know what he is could do.

ya it now sticking on to a sps . lucky my sps still manage to survive . even still its still grow like nothing

xiaochew

Originally Posted by azfishgal
Nice corals, and congrats on the new baby girl!!!!
I have two girls. Get ready for some real DRAMA!!!

thanks that my pride

xiaochew

hi all, i think my zoas having so problem.some of them are not opening.its only affect the same kind of zoas.but others but seen to be affect.have check for nudi.but can't seen to spot any.
have check my kh.yes its very low last two week.
i have manage to recover it.
will too high calcium affect it too.
thanks

bgrae001

Wow, I didn't even know that it is possible to put that much coral in one tank. It looks awesome.
Congrats on your new daughter. Children are such a blessing. My wife is due with our 5th child in June.

J

jamparty

very nice tank!
is it possible for you to take a picture of your life systems? ie sump/refugium/skimmer setup...etc?

xiaochew

Originally Posted by bgrae001
http:///forum/post/2457927
Wow, I didn't even know that it is possible to put that much coral in one tank. It looks awesome.
Congrats on your new daughter. Children are such a blessing. My wife is due with our 5th child in June.
congra on your 5th baby.